80 - 100 pln net / hr (B2B)
Currently for our client - International Pharmaceutical Company we are looking for a talented R/Shiny Developer who would like to help with developing apps & dashboards for real-word biomedical data.
Fully remote job.
- Transparent wage model; disclosed margin for 7N. The aforementioned wages are target wages paid to the consultant for the subcontracted work
- Stable and long-term collaboration with various client projects
- Professional freedom; We are one of the few IT companies who do not use non-compete clauses or retention agreements
- Career development support, training and technical certification subsidies, conference participation, etc.
- Private healthcare and the Benefit Multisport card
- Collaboration with experts
- Large client and project portfolio of over 40 companies, prioritizing project continuity and ongoing personal agent support
- Full integration into the client company structure (e.g. participation in all company events, 7N Kick Off 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5KjJpFBNpI&t=2s)
Who we're looking for?
- Min. 3 years of experience in R development
- Desired: experience in writing R packages
- Nice to have: proficiency in R/Shiny, Git
- Reactive programming experience
- Knowledge of data science, statistics (like Kaplan-Meier plots etc.)
- Strong passion for visualisation
- Good English reading, writing, listening and speaking skills
- Responsibility and reliability, goal and task orientation
How we manage our projects?
How we code?
How we test?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package