You will be responsible for:
- modeling business processes,
- ensuring that your team understands the problem domain and is focused on solving the right problems,
- making architectural decisions that support the business and are well-suited to its problems (and - more importantly - educating team members on how to make these decisions),
- choosing the best technology based on technical/non-technical requirements and constraints,
- maintaining the quality and security of the entire product,
- proactively mentoring other developers and helping them progress in their career,
- building and leading the team,
- giving a great example to other team members.
We are giving millions of Poles the ability to buy and sell a vast variety of things. From a pencil to a car, from common, everyday items to real rare aves. Lightweight and convenient process, tailor-made for casual sellers, safety built-in the product DNA and competitive prices - these are key attributes that describe our approach.
We want to redefine customer experience and be the largest C2C marketplace in Poland.
Can we count on you?
Who we're looking for?
- Hands-on knowledge about Domain-Driven Design. Strategic design for facilitating a conversation with business and providing aid with domain modeling, and tactical one, which allows the team to codify those business models,
- Understanding the principles, practices and patterns of building maintainable and scalable web applications,
- Willingness to share knowledge on a daily basis and mentor other people,
- Empathy and being a team player,
- Great work habits,
- Constant improvement mindset,
- Being an active member of the IT community (writing blog posts, giving presentations).
- Flexible office hours and possible remote work,
- MacBook Pro,
- Private Medical Care,
- Private Life Insurance,
- Paid vacation and sick leave,
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite,
- An opportunity to work from our Workation mansion wherever it is located (i.e., Thailand, Portugal),
- Freedom to co-organize and/or attend any internal or public AppUnite events, like board game/poker meetups, afterparty events,
- Co-financed software conference attendance,
- Freedom to participate in any weekly initiatives/R&D/code review/internal meetups,
- Access to and an opportunity to shape AppUnite’s employee guidebook explains our internal processes and makes them transparent.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages