- Business / Functional requirements for risk-related platforms;
- Data Analysis and Migration, participation in UAT activities;
- Providing implementation/post implementation project support;
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst in Warsaw for a large scale distributed project in our global financial institution client. Project Teams are distributed across various locations worldwide (Warsaw, New York, Shanghai, London).
The project is dedicated for a risk calculation platform development based on Java technology stack (Java 8/Spring/Hibernate), Mongo, Apache Storm, Kafka Streams.
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years experience, ideally in investment banking / global environment;
- Qualitative understanding of IB products (bonds, swaps, CDSs), market risk metrics (VaR, risk factors, sensitivities);
- Experience with regulatory requirements, understanding of FRM, FRTB;
- Ability to extract, agree and document business requirements with highly time-constrained users;
- Ability to accurately document functional designs in order to help with the development processes;
- Very strong verbal and written English communication skills;
- Ability to get things done;
- Ability to think creatively to propose innovative solutions;
- Technical and/or mathematical background;