- Building a fresh new cloud ready systems using cutting edge technologies available on the market
- Take ownership and drive deliveries within a supportive team environment
- Be comfortable within a fast moving Agile team delivering in 2-weekly cycles
- Embrace complex derivatives across numerous asset classes like structured rates, equities, foreign exchange, etc... on the platform and enjoy challenge of simplifying and rationalizing them
- Help in migrating services to a cloud native and/or hybrid cloud technologies, utilizing Microsoft Azure technologies in the near future
You'll be working in a global team that develops and maintains a set of low latency solutions performing pricing and market making of equity derivative products or a group of applications which allows traders, all over the world, to create and trade equity derivatives.
As a Senior Java Developer, you'll play an important role in delivering best quality software to our users.
Members of this team work closely with traders, trade support and business development analysts. The systems are going through exciting business and technical evolution.
Who we're looking for?
- Work on a Java 8 / 11 / Spring Boot / Spring Cloud / Kafka / Reactor / Oracle / Kubernetes / Docker technology stack
- strong server-side Java development skills, including expertise in multi-threaded programming and NIO
- very strong hands-on experience of messaging technologies
- hands-on experience with agile methodologies, continuous integration and Test or Behaviour driven development
- understanding cloud technologies and micro-services architecture
- hands-on experience with Linux servers
- successfully applied solutions to meet non-functional requirements including stability, capacity and scalability
- proficiency in relational and non-relational databases with proper usage classifications
NICE TO HAVE
- Apache Kafka
- Reactor, TDD, BDD (Behavior Driven Development)