- Be involved in all phases of the project lifecycle (from analysis and specification through to testing and deployment) but with the emphasis on systems design and development
- Participation in tasks decomposition and estimation
- Peer review and supports other team members in development process
- Take part in delivering process
- Bug fixing, test writing
- Participation in meetings with the customer
- Ownership over tasks and perform independently
Join to professional team developing, supporting business critical application performing both real time and batch transactions and customer monitoring.
Our client has more than 1,100 employees working from head office in Roskilde, Denmark and branches in Herning, Denmark and Warsaw, Poland.
Team players are not only professional , they are also friends that have fun working together.
Who we're looking for?
- 5 Years of professional experience in IT + Bachelor or Masters degree
- Experience with :
- SQL and Databases (Oracle, DB2)
- Automated tests
- Git , Bitbucket
- Scrum / SAFe
- SAS experience is an advantage
- AML/KYC experience is a gamechanger