Operations, maintenance, configuration and support of the current client's screening platform – ProScan and the future SAS screening suite
Proscan is a 3. party product, provided by Tieto accommodating real time and batch screening of transaction and customer data in support of the member banks Sanction Screening/AML efforts.
The platform developed is classified as a Business Critical application, part of Team Sanction Screening, AML program
The platform will be substituted by a SAS suite over the next “2 years”. (the project is on-going) The ideal candidates should therefor also be willing/able to support this “migration” effort and subsequent maintenance and operation.
Who we're looking for?
- Knowledge of Java software, Windows and preferably Cobol
- The current setup also employs IBM /Websphere , MQ , J2E, and DB2, Hudson, Nexus/Maven and Mercurial
- Experience with SAS and Oracle would be preferable.
- Knowledge of Remedy would be an asset.
- English as a working language
- A detailed and diligent oriented approach
- Taking ownership
- Team player
- Experience from working in or with financial institutions, some knowledge of Sanction Screening / AML would be preferable
- Remedy Knowledge