ave you recently considered changing your working environment? Here is your chance, as Krakow L1 Team is looking for a full-time Fault Coordinator willing to reinforce our fault management’s ranks.
We provide a comprehensive training on our product, analysis techniques and internal tools.
Our system component is responsible for developing the physical layer in up-link and down-link in 5G technology, and the continuation of up-link (L1 UL) 4G technology.
Until now our expertise covers various advanced solutions for 5G and 4G technology (LTE, LTE-Adv, Cat-M, NB-IoT).
Operations team is responsible for delivering high quality fault management services.
You will be responsible for coordinating developers / pre-screeners work. Your daily duties will include tracing investigation progress and reporting it during daily meetings with fault managers. You will organize and participate in task force meetings for a complex and high-priority issues. You will be responsible for checking fix/solution availability and updating verification status ans also for cooperating with developers, testers and other fault analyst teams. Your scope of work will include verifying fault reports correctness and checking delivered content against Nokia’s internal standard.
Who we're looking for?
- Understanding of mobile networks basis and basics of testing/programming,
- Very good interpersonal and teamwork skills and capability to work in international multi-site environment,
- Result oriented,
- Creativity in problem solving,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Very good English, both written and spoken.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages