Your main tasks are:
- Upon identification of the IT requirements, you will be responsible for translating the business needs into correct and workable solutions and for timely implementation in either SAP and/or related applications for example SAP BW or SAP BASIS,
- Secure quality assurance of new IT solutions and that they are designed with both functionality and efficient operation in mind,
- Secure use of IT best practice, standards and policies,
- Challenges processes and practices identifying opportunities for continuous improvement,
- Align closely with external vendors/development partners representing Arla IT.
- Be a trusted advisor for LoB by demonstrating the right mix of business and IT understanding through strong SAP FI/CO consulting experience.
We are looking for an SAP Finance consultant to join us in Gdansk for the Business Automation & Employee Self-service (BAESS) train. The BAESS train is mainly delivering to Arla core functions: Finance, Legal and HR and is responsible for the solution architecture and the development of IT solutions to the global organization. You will be involved in numerous cross-organizational projects using your work location in Gdansk as your starting point. You will join our IT Solutions team with 90+ other colleagues located in Poland, Denmark, Germany, Sweden and UK.
Who we're looking for?
Who are you?
Do you have firm experience in providing functional guidance and expertise around SAP Finance solutions? Do you want to play an important role in the success of a department and for key project deliveries? And do you have experience with or want to work agile? If you can answer yes to these questions, then you can now join us in Arla IT.
You are focused on achieving the prioritised goals and can contribute to and help ensure a great collaboration between the team and the business. You are open minded and thrives in a large organisation with a changing environment where you can help drive the agile transformation.
Furthermore, you have:
- Extensive knowledge (5+ years) within SAP Finance (FI/CO) and ideally experience with SAP S/4 HANA and/or SAP BW on HANA. Your strong SAP Finance experience is your key and creates the right foundation for making your recommendations and decisions.
- In-depth knowledge of templates, tools and standards for one or more technical areas within SAP and can use this knowledge in IT solutions.
- Ability to get the overview of complex IT system landscapes and understand how it develops.
- A Master degree within Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or Business.
- Speak and write English effortlessly.
What do we offer?
- Relocation package
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets etc.
- Professional induction in a new position
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the building
- Work in a completely agile organization with engaged team responsible for running various projects, high independence, and opportunities to create and implement own ideas and concepts
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages