- clean coding and excellent problem solving
- fluency in design patterns and refactoring techniques
- fluency in Java unit testing / testing frameworks
- development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban etc)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the background support. That's what we do. And we do it for private clients, institutions and corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries.
Digital Platforms Technology department in Poland contains multiple teams (60+ people) looking after modern applications within Investment Banking space. That includes Datastreaming & AI platform, Neo, integration with Symphony collaboration platform, tools optimizing engineering productivity and a newly formed Tokenisation team building DLT solutions.
Who we're looking for?
- expertise in fundamentals of computing science including data structures and algorithms.
- expertise in Java 8 with knowledge of low-level parts of API like collections, multi-threading, Java concurrency utilities, IO/NIO and Sockets.
- experience with NoSql databases (Cassandra, Neo4j, Redis) and understanding of different types.
- clean coding skills and excellent problem solving ability.
- fluency in design patterns and refactoring techniques.
- fluency in Java unit testing / testing frameworks (JUnit / JMock / EasyMock / JMockit etc).
- fluency in application servers (Apache, Tomcat) and relational databases (Oracle, Sybase or SQL Server).
- experience with RESTful web services and messaging systems.
- knowledge of agile development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban etc)
Sockets, Apache Tomcat, Java, Java Message Service (JMS), IO, NIO, API, RESTful, Multithreading, NoSQL
NICE TO HAVE
- Oracle, JUnit, Scrum Methodology, Kanban, BDD (Behavior Driven Development)