- Designing, implementing and improving build and release pipelines for cloud-based Analytics solutions
- Helping the teams with CI/CD setup for automated testing, infrastructure provisioning, production releases
- Identifying, implementing and improving automation in various areas of the cloud-based solutions
- Identifying and addressing technical debt
- Making sure cloud environments adhere to standards and policies, are kept clean and efficient
- Troubleshooting and fixing issues related to cloud environments
We're building a project for market leading large Germany based company with 440,000 customers worldwide.
Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, the company has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end enterprise application software, database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. A top cloud company with 200 million users worldwide, the company helps businesses of all sizes and in all industries to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and achieve their purpose.
Who we're looking for?
Elasticsearch, DevOps, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Jenkins, Bash Scripting, Docker, Containerization;NICE TO HAVE
Scrum Methodology, Logstash, Git, Python, Linux, REST, Kibana; Grafana; Prometheus; SAP cloud experience