What will you do as a Member of our Team?
- work as a PO side by side with a Product Manager
- you will develop with us our marketplace platform for private clients
- take responsibility for the effective management of the development team's work
- take an active part in defining functions and planning the development of new and existing solutions
While working with us, you will:
- work in a company building a various range of products
- work with the cross-functional team of specialists from the e-commerce industry
- have a lot of autonomy for action,
- enjoy a casual, start-up like work environment
We are giving millions of Poles the ability to buy and sell a vast variety of things. From a pencil to a car, from common, everyday items to real rare aves. Lightweight and convenient process, tailor-made for casual sellers, safety built-in the product DNA and competitive prices - these are key attributes that describe our approach.
We want to redefine customer experience and be the largest C2C marketplace in Poland.
Can we count on you?
Who we're looking for?
To make sure you are a good fit, you should:
- Have Previous working experience (min. 1 year) in building software products as a Product Owner (For instance: gathering requirements, discovery workshops that include tools like stakeholders map, competition analysis, and others!).
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies and processes.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Have experience with tools like Asana or JIRA Next-Gen.
If you are:
- a team player.
- a customer and product oriented person.
- a geek who constantly looks for new skills.
- responsible but also flexible one...
Don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet these requirements fully. We will support you in learning and catching up.
- Big comfortable office in the heart of Poznań.
- Flexible office hours and remote work possibility.
- Freedom to participate in any weekly organisation/R&D internal meetups.
- Freedom to co-organize and/or attend any remote games (e.g. D&D, WoW), workshops and meetups.
- Possibility to work from our Workation mansion wherever it is located (i.e. Thailand, Portugal).
- Co-financed conferences attendance.
- MacBook and a shiny monitor.
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite.
- Private Medical Care.
- Life Insurance.
- Paid vacation and sick days.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages