- Define and design the overall LA OSA Data Hub Architecture, integrations, Data flow patterns, Security, Native Azure Services for platform and application management
- Participate & present in Design Review meetings, Participate and contribute in future state architecture design decisions
- Lead the Implementation with responsibility for the delivery of the Architecture designs and Solution Strategy by using the knowledge of Azure services and products to drive solution architecture.
Retail Execution, Retailer and Distributor Data Consolidation project is a Base Portfolio rationalization initiative that will allow for a harmonized strategic solution, enabling consolidated data view on our customers. It is a key enabler for older software and hardware retirement, reaching goal to have a more friendly, lower cost, harmonized solution.
It is a key enabler for reducing costs and complexity for customer centric initiatives, organizing our processes and data to support harmonization, global views of our data. This new end solution should be prepared to make leverage on the same architecture for Latin America rollout, in a timely manner.
- Designing and implementing data harmonization and integration in the Analytic platforms
- Designing and implementing Operational Reports as well as Dashboards, Tableau based
- Designing self-service and guided analytics capabilities.
Who we're looking for?
Azure Analytics Stack, data engineering, ADF, Spark, Hive, Python, English, Analytics Architecuture, Azure Analysis Services, SQL DBs/Synapse, HDInsight, Big Data, SQLNICE TO HAVE
Databases, Datawarehousing, DevOps, BI Reporting/Tableau