As a member of the Delivery Team you will:
- Collaborate with IT and management teams to build solutions on top of existing Atlassian eco-system
- work as administrator for JIRA, Confluence and Fisheye
- Propose technical concepts, effort estimations and feasibility studies
- Develop custom plugins and integrations
- closely work with operation, support and product manager to ensure system stability and customer satisfaction
- Evaluate, assess and propose 3rd party add-ons as requested by stakeholders
- Provide last-tier technical support for customer-facing issues, analyze root-causes and provide solutions for solving the problem
- Plan JIRA project migrations from one instance to another.
- Improve degree of automation for repetitive tasks and reporting
- Contribute and coordinate release upgrades and extensions
- Integrate and document provided solutions
- Support technical concepts, effort estimations and feasibility studies
- Share best practices with colleagues
In this position you will be working in various roles along the full application lifecycle: analysis & design, development, integration, testing, documentation, maintenance and decommissioning.
During these phases you will work closely together with your colleagues in the team, Delivery Management, worldwide distributed production and 2nd level support, as well as (mostly Swiss based) product owners.
As a methodology we apply Rational Unified Process (RUP) by IBM and Agile/ Scrum.
At the start, your work is related to provide the services in the area of the Atlassian tools JIRA, Confluence and Fisheye. This includes the administration, customization and maintenance of mentioned tools to ensure fulfillment of the service level agreement as well as the functional and non-functional requirements. This will also include 3rd level support activities and consulting of product management and key stakeholders.
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of experience as JIRA / Confluence system administrator
- 3+ years integrating Jira with external applications
- Experience with large scale / enterprise scale Atlassian installations
- Excellent understanding of Atlassian ecosystem and integration points
- Knowledge of most common JIRA / Confluence market place plugins
- Experience in developing custom plugins
- Good knowledge of Groovy or Java Core (8th ver), Maven, Git
- Working knowledge of Linux, Oracle, and SQL
- Good teamwork
- Excellent social skills - being able working directly with stakeholders and customers
- A very good command of English (oral and written)
- Good knowledge of JIRA DB structure
- Knowledge of Clustering/Load-balancing technologies, incl. TCP/IP networking, firewalls, PKI, database connectivity, LDAP and SSO
- Sound knowledge of Apache and Tomcat technologies
- Good knowledge of CSS, JS