- Perform early test design and execution (in-sprint testing) followed by regression tests on release candidates
- Identify bugs and report them with the highest scrutiny using JIRA
- Excel in maintenance of test documentation and communicate and cooperate with other team members including developers/business analysts when needed
- Use dedicated tools like: HP ALM, Confluence Wiki to report tests progress
We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join international project. This is an outstanding opportunity to work as a Tester (mostly manual) under Agile framework for high-demand application for Financial Sector (calculation of counterparty credit exposure, for use in both regulatory capital calculations and the management of xVA).
Team: The project team is located in Warsaw, Wroclaw and London and includes around 50 people with following roles - Project Managers, Delivery Managers, Test Manager, Team Leads, Developers, Business Analysts and Quality Assurance Engineers.
QA team itself is spread across 3 locations, which includes Wroclaw (5 people), Pune (1), Warsaw (3).
Who we're looking for?
- Experience of working in similar position for at least 3-4 years
- Proven grasp of Front-End and Back-End tests (UI, API, REST/SOAP, Database) with fair command of SQL
- Solid knowledge of ISTQB FL and SDLC process under Agile environment and test management tools: HP ALM(QC)/Microsoft TFS
- Proficiency with SoapUI, Postman, git/svn, XML/Json/CSV, CI
- Ability to interpret requirements and coin them into tests scenarios
- ISTQB Certification(s) and scripting skills: C#, Python, Power Shell (other)
- Experience working with auditors would be an asset
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent IT experience or other technology-related subject