P&G heavily invested in the last year to further deepen and expand its analytical capabilities on platform, application, process and skill development on individual level. A strong data science community is leveraging state of the art cloud analytics platforms to develop the next generation machine learning applications. In this context we are looking for an experienced engineer who can master/has experience in machine learning DevOps (MLOPS) process and framework development based on different technologies and clouds. Objective is to provide data scientists a service layer which allows them to focus on the algorithm development and not bother about the code quality/result control and deployment.
Develop and Shape the future of a systemic ML framework in the AZURE cloud using state of the art PaaS and complementary components allowing data scientists to develop/manage their ML code in a systemic lifecycle process. Use powerful PaaS like Azure ML, DevOps, compute, vault, AKS, to design a powerful, flexible and integrated pipeline based framework to offer data scientist a next generation ML code management service.
What to expect:
- Attractive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy);
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center);
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Mentoring programs & training;
- Life long Learning and growth potential into other technical domains;
- Support on and plenty of opportunities on soft skill and technical skill development (also certifications).
Who we're looking for?
Knowledge and demonstrated experience in each of the following areas:
- MS Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services, ideally documented with certification,
- Linux operating system, open source software
- In depth knowledge on MS Azure PaaS as Azure ML, DevOps, Compute, AKS, vault, registry,
- At least base understanding of machine learning code development lifecycle and regular data science work processes,
- In this context also good understanding of programing language python;
- Interest and drive to continuously expand knowledge into more services/clouds.
The individual should further embrace the following characteristics:
- Ability to quickly penetrate technology areas and ask appropriate and relevant technical questions, fast learner;
- Understanding strengths and weaknesses of Azure PaaS services (experience in big / complex deployments);
- Management or leadership skills / experiences;
- Problem-solving demeanor, proactive, initiative taking and not afraid to challenge the status quo;
- Basic Vendor/Supplier Management Skills and experience working with external companies;
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree;
- English fluency.
Skills to build on this job:
- Deep Technical knowledge and experience in cloud BI & Analytics relevant capabilities;
- Exposure to complex Cloud architectures, working with Cloud Provider product teams on future Cloud roadmap and capability improvements;
- Expertise working in global multi-functional team on Cloud Platforms;
- Big Picture understanding of PG IT organization and its Services;
- Industry Certifications (DevOps, Azure Developer Associate / Azure Architect / Azure DevOps / Azure Security);
- Expand understanding and application of machine learning algorithm development for scalable applications.