P&G IT’s Agile & DevOps Center of Excellence (COE) will activate and accelerate modern application development practices by providing centralized tools, processes and services to make DevOps teams more productive. In order to support more modern application development practices, several Planning, Integration and Testing tools have been launched and now being used globally across different IT Teams. The DevOps Engineer role will take administrative ownership of one or more tools in our landscape and ensure that the tools are robust and sufficient across all P&G IT Groups.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
- Provide L3 support for assigned tools, and coordinate with L2 support, whether it is external or owned by internal product owners.
- Execution and improvement of ITIL Processes including change management, upgrades, capacity, and performance management.
- Deep understanding of assigned technology solutions to take administrative ownership of assigned tools.
- Support business champions in business process changes and, where needed, driving them to requirements for application changes
- Will have additional responsibility to strengthening Agile and DevOps standard methodologies within P&G by mentoring / inspiring others.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
- Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in Application Development. Candidates with Agile, DevOps or CICD experience are preferred.
- Experience in using tools related to Agile or DevOps, including but not limited to, Release Planning Tools (JIRA, Azure DevOps), Build and Integration Tools (Github, Jenkins, Sonarqube, JFrog, etc), Test Management and Test Automation Tools (Panaya, Zephyr, Selenium, Worksoft, Tosca, Eggplant, Cucumber, JMeter, Postman, SoapUI, etc) or Deployment Tools (Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes).
- Experience in maintenance, handling infrastructure and / or change management of an application.
- Proficient in technical writing and client communications.
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer / Systems / Industrial Engineering, Business / Management Information Systems or Software Development.