Join the P&G IT Manufacturing organization and manage plant systems for 100+ P&G sites that produce some of the most popular brands, such as Head & Shoulders, Gillette, Always, Pampers, Ariel, Tide, etc. This is an exciting new DevOps global role providing outstanding learning & growth opportunities.
This is a technical role that requires coding / development experience. External and on the job training & certification will be provided.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
As part of the DevOps team, you will be responsible for the development and L4 support of a wide variety of manufacturing systems.
You will be working mainly (developing changes and handling configuration and deployments) with below technologies / platforms:
- PTC Thingworx IOT Platform – main system in your ownership
- GE Proficy Plant Applications
- HTML 5 based reporting- you will delight users in the plants with changes to the existing or creation of new dashboards.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Solving system related issues; identifying root causes and implementing bug fixes.
- Crafting or updating technical documents: system architecture drawings, user manuals, trainings.
- Lead solution development & configuration for our manufacturing solutions.
- Work with plant users for the full development / configuration cycle.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
- Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for:
- Good understanding of the Application Management Lifecycle Project management, Agile / DevOps / Scrum methodologies
- Data visualization and analytics skills
- IT vendor leadership skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer / Systems / Industrial Engineering, Business / Management Information Systems or Software Development.
Nice to have:
- Manufacturing background, previous experience with Azure, Azure Data Bricks & Azure Data Factory
- Manufacturing Digital Solution Experience (i.e. GE Proficy, SAP, MAPLE, etc.)
- PTC Thingworx IIOT Platform hands on development experience will be a significant advantage
- Experience with HTML5, jQuery, React, DevExtreme, Kendo UI