Data Analytics Advisor
- Leads meetings with the customer technical teams (training, handovers, requirements gathering, etc.) and internal project teams,
- Can scope out a complex project based on business requirements and achievable benefits,
- Can lead technology decisions and facilitate and articulate alternatives,
- Breaks down business requirements into the technical specification,
- Prepares project documentation (Architecture and Design, Vision and Scope documents),
- Can lead medium (3-6 ppl.) delivery team and is responsible for delivery within agreed hours budget,
- Supervises technical quality and set priorities for others,
- Estimates the effort required to deliver a project based on a statement of work,
- Executes technical proof of concepts,
- Prepares technical input for offers,
- Technical Leader in project who can do some complex tasks in the project.
- Books and manages project resources,
- Plays a key role in the Envision and Planning of the project. In many cases, he creates FDD, TDD, HLD, Project Plan,
- Technical lead in all phases of the project,
- Orchestrates and ensures the project goes smoothly by connecting all stakeholders (developers, admins, customer business, customer IT),
- Facilitates meetings with a customer,
- Single project point of contact for Customer and Predica,
- Ensure project is delivered within:
- Hour budget
- Quality (Customer Satisfaction)
- Works on-site to ensure proper solution design,
- Works on-site to ensure proper solution deployment,
- Performs solution hand-over and signs proof of execution.
- Creates Scope of Work,
- Driving small POC based on Azure Data Services,
- Generate smaller deals based on current relations/projects: next versions,
- Prepares proposals for clients.
Who we're looking for?
- 4+ years' experience in Azure Analytics Solution delivery as an architect or pre-sales role,
- 2+ years' experience in leading and scoping projects,
- 2+ years' experience in working with Customers,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Data Platform ( Azure Data Factory, Azure Storage, Azure SQL Database, Azure Databricks, and Power BI). If some of these are missing, you will be required to learn them,
- Understanding of ML concepts,
- Experience with Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Machine Learning, Azure Databricks, Spark,
- Very good knowledge of Python or R - minimum 4+ years of experience in commercial projects,
- Ability to work in a team and mentor less experienced members of the team,
- Fluent English,
- Ability to transform business requirements into the technical specification,
- Good soft skills: negotiation, communication, conflict resolution,
- Solid analytical and conceptual skills,
- Willingness to travel around the world,
- Ability to prepare Scope of Work and WBS,
- Ability to manage a project within hours budget,
- Ability to architect a solution by mapping a customer’s business problem,
- Works on flexible hours,
Nice to have:
- Competency withAzureDevOpsor similar tool,
- Familiarity with SQL, Scala, .NET.
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Digital Advisor, team, tech leader
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Digital Advisor, team
Project management software
Azure DevOps, MS Project
Opportunity to change between projects
How we code?
Git, Azure DevOps
Static code analysis
How we test?
Freedom to pick your tools
Flexible working hours
5 - 23
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Life insurance
- Life insurance for family
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages