Secure Products Group (SPG) within Motorola Solutions is responsible for development of the company's secure solutions for data/voice encryption, subscriber authentication, key and certificate management protecting modern public safety communication systems.
We are looking for a passionate Engineer to join our Scrum Team. You will be responsible for analyzing, developing, designing and maintaining our current secure solutions in public safety communication systems. The demand for solutions and knowledge in the security domain is growing at a surprising pace. Are you interested in this area? In our team, you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from experts in the security domain.
Used technologies: Java, Python, GIT, Jenkins, Gradle, Ant, Maven, Artifactory, BitBucket, VMware, RHEL KVM, Wildfly, Postgres, HSM.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in Java technologies
- Willingness to learn and explore new technologies and solution
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with others (team-player)
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience in Unit Tests creation
- Knowledge of the following tools: Git, Jenkins
- English language skills
- Experience in Python
- Experience in Ant, Maven, Groovy
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery/Automated testing implementations
- Familiarity with development practices such as Agile and Scrum
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking