- Taking an active part in the implementation projects for large international corporations,
- Analyzing requirements,
- Designing solutions,
- Preparing documentation,
- Performing integrations,
- Creating customized mobile applications,
- Collaborating with cross-functional and dispersed teams on a daily basis.
Join our Delivery Team and spread the word about our services and the ServiceNow platform. You’ll be a key player in driving SPOC’s greatness.
The company has steadily grown from humble beginnings to become a substantial force in the ServiceNow ecosystem in central Europe. A synergy of professionalism and a relaxed working atmosphere makes SPOC a perfect choice for those looking to move away from a heavily structured working environment.
What we offer
- Work with an Elite Partner of ServiceNow – a prestigious and most innovative company in 2018 according to Forbes,
- Employment contract for 24 months with a full-time engagement, starting March 1, 2021,
- A thoughtful and transparent career progression plan with a 6-week training program in the initial stage,
- Gaining experience in various areas of the ServiceNow platform as well as Agile Project Management,
- Work in an international environment,
- Direct access to Subject Matter Experts, knowledge portals, and knowledge events,
- Guaranteed training budget and full reimbursement of all required certificates,
- Relaxed workplace, non-corporate style, flexible work hours, and hybrid mode,
- Private medical care, physiotherapy sessions, integration events, and other perks.
Who we're looking for?
- Practical knowledge of web development – HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap,
- Great command of spoken and written English – B2/C1 is a must-have,
- High motivation and willingness to learn and grow in the ServiceNow area,
- Proactive attitude,
- Excellent analytical skills.
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computing-related fields,
- Good communication skills in German,
- Ability to create Web Services – REST, SOAP,
- Implementation experience based on ITIL and/or SCRUM methodology.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus