Machine Learning Ops Engineer
800 - 1k pln net / d (B2B)
- Research and implement MLOps tools, frameworks and platforms for our Data Science projects (experience in Kubernetes and Python proficiency are obligatory)
- Enter command line using Bash and Unix toolkit
- Work on a backlog of activities to raise MLOps maturity in the organization
- Proactively introduce a modern, agile and automated approach to Data Science
- Conduct internal training and presentations about MLOps tools benefits and usage
We create Data Science-backed software to help patients, physicians and scientists face some of the greatest challenges in healthcare today.We need a passionate MLOps Engineer to help us in discovering and implementing state-of-the-art solutions for our Machine Learning projects to enable rapid experimentation, increase accuracy of our models and ensure high quality of our products.
Who we're looking for?
If you have:
- Experience in operationalization of Data Science projects (MLOps) using at least one of the popular frameworks or platforms (e.g. Kubeflow, AWS Sagemaker, Google AI Platform, Azure Machine Learning, DataRobot, DKube)
- Good understanding of ML and AI concepts. Hands-on experience in ML model development.
- Experience in CI/CD/CT pipelines implementation
- Experience with cloud platforms - preferably AWS - would be an advantage
How we manage our projects?
Opportunity to change between projects
Freedom to pick your tools
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus