- Resource allocation, tracking and forecasting in CA Clarity PPM
- Maintain accurate and complete project financials forecasts and project accounting
- Accurate and timely record keeping and follow up for capital and fixed price contract tracking
- Assistance in a program business case development and benefits tracking
Reporting & Communication
- Timely, well-articulated project progress and status reporting in CA Clarity PPM
- Dependency and milestones tracking in MS Project and CA Clarity PPM
- Manage project communication activities (e.g. SharePoint site, intranet page, generic mailbox, etc.)
- Support program and project governance meetings - collate materials, take minutes, etc.
- Track compliance with the Credit Suisse PM and Risk Management Methodology (CS SDF)
- Clear, concise and accurate risk and issue monitoring and management in CA Clarity PPM, etc.
- Ensure adherence to the bank's internal processes and governance policies
We are looking for a PM to join Group CIO Program and Portfolio Office. You will support IT Project and Program Managers in leading program in compliance with Bank's procedures, program financials management, status reporting, quality assurance, and other program specific activities (TO BE CHANGED once role opens in Bee).
Who we're looking for?
- MS Excel reporting and analysis of high volume data is a must
- Strong communication skills. Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good organizational skills and a process-driven approach
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure 5.Portfolio/programme/project management know-how
NICE TO HAVE
- OnePPM Clarity understanding