Joining us as a Java Developer means...
- You are about to join +5 talented and savvy JAVA Developers to build well-designed, user-centered apps for our foreign clients.
- You’ll be working hand in hand with the client’s team without unnecessary proxies.
- Developing complex products in an “A-Z manner” is what you desire (we’re not code-monkeys!). You are willing to propose outcomes apart from just implementing them.
- True Scrum and Agile methodologies is what you embrace on a daily basis.
- You’re the planner of your own work - we’re self-managing teams.
- Code review and using best practices (TDD, BDD etc.) are the habits you cannot live without.
- You’ll have the chance to create your own career path (not a catch-phrase, let’s talk seriously!).
We’ve been expecting you! Ready to take a leap? If you feel like you’re a perfect match to a team that designs and develops digital products for forward-thinking industries like renewable energy, sharing economy services, automotive or mobile marketing (all around the globe!), take this opportunity and apply!
Who we're looking for?
- 4+ years of experience in Java programming (Java 8+)
- Strong knowledge of Spring Boot framework
- Experience with Hibernate/JPA, SQL (Postgres preferred) and no-sql database
- Strong knowledge about REST API
- Understanding and ability to use of design patterns
- Knowledge of AWS/Docker/Kubernetes
- Knowledge of maven or gradle
- Knowledge of JUnit and Mockito
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git preferably)
- Command of English and Polish on B2+ level
- Knowledge of others JAVA frameworks (jersey)
- Some knowledge of jOOQ
- Experience with elasticsearch and mongodb
- Practice with jetty and jboss
- Knowledge of PostGIS
- Knowledge of OSM & Overpass (OverpassQL)
- Knowledge of Spring Batch
- Experience with Gatling (Scala)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking