Joining us as a PHP Developer means...
- You are about to join 20 talented and savvy PHP Developers to build well-designed, user-centered apps for our foreign clients.
- You’ll be working hand in hand with the client’s team without unnecessary proxies.
- Developing complex products in an “A-Z manner” is what you desire (we’re not code-monkeys!). You are willing to propose outcomes apart from just implementing.
- You’re excited about working closely with Product Designers, Frontend Developers, Scrum Masters and QAs (they are your new best friends now!).
- True Scrum and Agile methodologies is what you embrace on a daily basis.
- You’re the planner of your own work - we’re self-managing teams.
Code review and using best practices (TDD, BDD etc.) are habits you cannot live without.
You’ll have the chance to create your own career path (not a catch-phrase, let’s talk seriously!).
We’ve been expecting you! Ready to take a leap? If you feel like you’re a perfect match to a team that designs and develops digital products for forward-thinking industries like renewable energy, sharing economy services, automotive or mobile marketing (all around the globe!), take this opportunity and apply!
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in object-oriented PHP programming
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Symfony 3 or higher preferably)
- Comprehensive understanding of database systems
- Practice in MVC design patterns
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git preferably)
- Ability to write tests and perform code reviews
- Command of English and Polish on B2+ level
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (Scrum preferably)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking