Roles and responsibilities:
- Use deployment methodologies to support scalability and reliability
- Work on a modern, responsive UI combining the presentation of video catalogs of streaming services and the operation of the TV itself
- Cooperate with the team responsible for providing platforms on which the front-end application will be launched
- Communicate with teams that provide an API to retrieve metadata presented in the application
- Create solutions enabling the coexistence of many applications simultaneously operating and communicating on the platform
- Work collaboratively with technical architects and engineers to define how to approach challenges in terms of integrating the application on different platforms
Xperi invents, develops, and delivers technologies that enable extraordinary experiences. We make entertainment more entertaining, and smart devices smarter.
From the home to the car to everywhere in between, managing content and connections in a way that is smart, immersive, and personal is precisely what Xperi’s technologies do.
Our inventions are foundational to the global entertainment ecosystem and our products and data improve every aspect of the digital entertainment experience, from choice to consumption.
Our goal is to provide a new way of delivering multimedia content to a wide audience. There are a number of Smart TV systems on the market that better or worse meet the requirements of modern users. The multitude of streaming applications really can make you dizzy. Xperi solves this problem. We prepare solutions that use the potential of recommendations and personalization of the proposed content, providing the user with data tailored directly to him and wrapped in a beautiful user interface. We are looking for engineers who will allow us to open ourselves to new types of devices and thus drastically increase the footprint in the world of Smart TV.
Who we're looking for?
Education and experience in the industry:
- Computer Science Engineering engineer’s degree
- 4+ years equivalent industry experience with a software development organization
- Past or current related industry experience is a plus
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (unit test, integration tests, UI tests)
- Great both feature implementing / debugging skills
- Experience with REST APIs integration
- Understanding of multi-process environments
- Superior written and verbal communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to articulate technical solutions with technical staff and project management
- Ability to understand and contribute to high level designs, UMLs, and API definitions.
- Understanding of good programming practices
- Good English written and spoken
Nice to Have Skills:
- DevOps (Gitlab CI/CD) skills
- Proven skills in Scrum methodology
- Automation scripting
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking