- Analyze product requirements
- Test cases development and maintenance
- Provide full-cycle testing (functional, integration, etc) and other software product verification and validation activities
- Generate test reports indicating the testing results and conclusion about a product stability
- Time to time supporting Client team with Users Acceptance Testing
- Maintain Close communication with client
- Reporting to Luxoft and DB managers on issues, new opportunities, etc.
Enterprise wide system for top tier investment bank serving as golden source of information about Clients. KYC and Regulatory requirements maintenance.
Functions are landing, processing, storing, and distribution of information. Channels are UI, Web services, Files, JMS.
Methodology is Agile/Scrum. Team setup: Oracle, Java, QA, Analyst, PM.
Virtual team spread through Singapore, India, Kiev, London, and New York.
Who we're looking for?
Gerkin, SQL, XML, Java Message Service (JMS), Test Cases
- Experience in web application testing
- Experience with database systems and SQL knowledge to cover application backend
- Ability to work with complex data workflows
- Experience in testing documentation development, review and maintenance (Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Protocols, etc.)
- Experience in requirements evaluation and analysis
- The candidate should be attentive to details, responsible, service-oriented, able and willing to learn and grow professionally
- Good communication skills, team player
- Confident English level to maintain direct communication with client
Pega, Automation QA, Microservices, REST API
- Ability to maintain BDD (Behavior Driven Development) approach is strong plus
- Willingness to gain knowledge in inhouse QA Automation framework
- Basics of Manual QA team leadership is a plus
- Experience in Business Process Management or complex architecture applications helps a lot