In your role as Technical Business Analyst with German you will be involved in the design, development and implementation of new functionalities or updates of our RQ product suite. You will be part of an international project team consisting of business experts, business analysts and IT experts. Your main duties include gathering, structuring and documenting business requirements defined by RQ business experts; based on this you will create the functional design of the IT solutions within the RQ applications. You will be point of contact for the IT experts and business regarding functional design and quality assurance in cross-location team (Frankfurt, Lodz).
Your main tasks are:
- You are involved in all steps in the lifecycle of a software development starting with:
- Gathering requirements and translation into the IT solution based on our core application and associated subsystems.
- Understanding and analyzing business context and requirements (actual/target) then design the appropriate functional solutions.
- Advising and consulting business as well as IT experts on functional concepts of the application.
- Creating concepts as business process models as well as business data or object models or specifications.
- Defining functional test scenarios as well as quality assurance measures.
- Analyzing and designing solutions of the problems in close collaboration with other involved teams
- The team itself consists of business analysts, software developers, architects, scrum masters and other specialists with diverse backgrounds, but one common feature: Jointly and dynamically developing the best solutions for our customers.
- Conceptional tasks around functional solutions, data- and interface architecture
- Get involved in driving the used technology forward (e.g. implementation of CI/CD framework, Cloud)
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- High knowledge of (technical) business analysis.
- Strong IT affinity and business analysis skills.
- Good knowledge of business workflow and data modeling.
- English B2 level.
- German C1 level.
- Willingness to learn used core technologies (IBM BPM, IBM ODM)
- Basic knowledge of Relational databases / Oracle
- Basic knowledge of Agile Software Development / Scrum / Kanban and
- Basic knowledge of Jira, Confluence
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking