In your role as a Test Analyst you will be a member of an international team for Commerzbank’s risk quality systems, which core applications are based on Java, IBM BPM/ODM/DSI, Oracle and Hadoop and Advanced Analytics technology. As a Test Analyst you will create, adapt and execute test scenarios using i.a. Selenium for automation and test management framework for proper documentation. You will be also engaged in support of defect analysis in test environments. So, you will be involved in the whole development and test process of new features, modules and releases. You will communicate with business experts as well as development and operations staff of your team and other teams located in Germany
We offer a personalized training and coaching program to get familiar with the core technologies and their business purpose to develop and improve our IT landscape.
Your main tasks are:
- You are involved in all steps of the development and test lifecycle starting with:
- Analysis of the test requirements based on business or technical requirements. Advising and supporting business experts and developers regarding test requirements.
- Technical analysis, technical solution design, implementation of new functions, modules or interfaces of credit applications, mainly based on IBM BPM/ODM/DSI, Java frameworks and Oracle workflow.
- Defining and creation of test sketches and test scenarios as well as necessary documentation and conceptions.
- Creation and execution of automated and manual test cases using SoapUI for technical tests, i.a. Selenium.
- Further automation of Regression Tests.
- Execution of Load and Performance tests.
- Supporting of developers in Unit Tests.
- Analysis, management and in some cases creation of test data required by business or development team. Data protection and security requirements must be considered when using test data close to production.
- Cooperation in defect analysis in test environments.
- The team itself consists of business analysts, software developers, architects, scrum masters and other specialists with diverse backgrounds, but one common feature: Jointly and dynamically developing the best solutions for our customers.
- Get involved in driving the used technology forward (e.g. implementation of CI/CD framework)
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- Good knowledge of technical and business analysis
- Knowledge of SOAP UI
- Knowledge of Test Management using HP ALM / ALM Octaine
- Basic knowledge of Selenium
- Basic knowledge of Oracle relational databases and data migration
- Basic knowledge of Scrum / Kanban principles
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German B1/B2 level - nice to have
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking