Nokia Mobile Networks Customer Documentation is responsible for delivering hardware and software descriptions and instructions for the use of the mobile operator personnel. Our goal is to bring the end-user documentation into the visual online world.
We are looking for a motivated student to join our team in Wroclaw.
You help creating technical documentation of Nokia radio technology products.
Your role is to proofread operating instructions, installation manuals, and many other types of procedures needed for our customers, so that they can efficiently operate our products.
You work directly with technical writers and provide guidance on using clear and concise language.
Our high-quality designed product documentation should meet applicable Nokia standards, which are defined by our team, here in Wroclaw.
We work with:
- XML, HTML, PDF, CSS
- Are these new to You? Don’t worry, you will explore them and many more with us.
Who we're looking for?
- Status of English philology student
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Interest in both technical writing and mobile telecommunications systems
- Disciplined and focused on details
- Creative, flexible, positive attitude
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages