You will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of new functionalities or updates of our products. Your main duties include gathering, structuring and documenting business requirements; based on this you will create the functional design of the IT solutions the team implements in an agile delivery model.
- Your main duty is understanding and analyzing business requirements, define and design appropriate functional solutions
- Analysis, technical and functional solution design; implementation of new functions, modules or interfaces of credit/rating applications. For this the role requires a combination of process skill and a good understanding of technology
- You are able to advise and motivate team members; you will consult Business well as IT experts on functional concepts of the application and on business process or workflow optimization, you develop and communicate solutions and concepts within teams involved (located in Lodz and Frankfurt)
- You are defining functional test scenarios as well as quality assurance measures. In that context you will be also supporting and coordinating test-activities
- In case of incidents or issues, you will analyse and design solutions of the problems in close collaboration with other involved teams
- You are one of the experts within your scrum team for all aspects of functional and business analysis aspects for the new applications (design, build and run)
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in (Technical) Business analysis
- Combination of strong IT affinity and business analysis skill
- Good knowledge of IT-Infrastructure topics
- Experience with gathering business requirements, creating documentation and design / development of functional solution / function IT concept.
- English: B2
- Basic know-how of Scrum, Jira and Confluence
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking