You will be the member of webMethods experts team and you will be responsible for understanding data flows and their business purpose in order to integrate systems into our IT landscape. Developing/integrating third-party systems as well as analyzing and fixing errors in existing interfaces is part of your job profile.
- You are involved in all steps in the lifecycle of a software development starting with
- Develop and maintain Java / webMethods based applications.
- Analysis, solution design, implementation and testing (unit & integration) of interfaces to other IT systems based on webmethods.
- Work on complex programming tasks in the team of specialist.
- Preparing software builds and release packages
- Support the rollouts in production
- Work in Agile environment , participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro)
Who we're looking for?
- Very Good knowledge of Java
- Experience with Development/configuration of standard interfaces based on standard technologies as Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL or file transfer
- Webmethods knowledge is nice to have
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Maven, Bitbucket
- English: B2
- Knowledge to setup/test CI-CD pipeline
- Basic know-how of Scrum, Jira, TestFLO
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking