- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
IDEMIA is digitizing identity to deliver personalized and enhanced user experiences both online and in-person utilizing the power of digital IDs on smart devices and online services.
As a UX/UI designer within the Global Digital Platforms organization, you will work with Business Analysts, product owners and engineering group to define and design key user experiences that will be part of our Digital Identity applications and SDKs. IDEMIA delivers complex identity solutions that needs to be turned into simple, fast and nice User Experience, this includes capturing biometrics assessing liveness of the user, capturing Identity document in a fast and efficient way but also bringing full fledge mobileID applications supporting your government credential.
Who we're looking for?
- 2+ years’ experience working in the identity and/or security industry in a similar UX/UI designer role.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience with mobile and web identity products
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines with minimal supervision
- Ability to think horizontally and collaborate with teams to create a holistic customer solution
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Significant experience in building mobile and Web UX/UI for consumer use cases.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Experience with products developed using Agile methodologies
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages