- Lead a team in the configuration of custom Fenergo Framework based on .NET 4.5 technology * Manage, enhance, and report on Technical Governance and auditing processes, supporting adherence to the relevant standards and development best practices outlined the Fenergo Way.
- Day to day line management of Technical Consultants
- Day to day technical point of contact for clients
- Develop expertise in configuring the Fenergo Product, recommending optimal alignment with product for any client solutions
- Translate client business requirements into working features by configuring the custom Fenergo Framework
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix bugs and configuration issues
- Maintain technical documentation and associated artefacts
- Estimate and track tasks and other work items against project deadlines
- Product installation in test and client environments
- Release Planning and Management
- Product Upgrade Process
- Integration with internal and external API's
- Data Mapping
- Working with the QA team in managing the system test cycle and working to fix bugs and other issues
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the project and client teams
- Provide guidance and support to more junior team members
- Integrate tightly with all Fenergo internal teams
Fenergo is a leading provider of Client Lifecycle Management, AML/KYC Compliance and Client Data Management solutions for investment, corporate, commercial and private banks. Excelian-Luxoft is looking for Fenergo experienced technical and development consultants to join our growing Fenergo practice and work on upcoming opportunities. This position requires intermediate technical skills. The Fenergo Technical Consultant is responsible for delivering the Fenergo Product configured to customer specification. They will become experts in configuring the Fenergo Framework, and be knowledge experts in the product offering and configuration capabilities.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 5 years consultancy and/or IT technology or development experience
- Minimum 3 years of relevant Fenergo experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Technical Lead
- Strong leading/directing/managing people and/or projects
- Strong data analytics skills including hands on experience in data modelling concepts, PL/SQL coding
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle and Release Management
- .NET/Java, JS, and XML experience
- Experience or knowledge of Web Servers, e.g. IIS, Apache, etc.
- SQL Server or Oracle DB, SSIS or ODI a plus
- Source Control experience, e.g. TFS, Git, Mercurial, etc.
- Strong problem identification and problem solving skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in meeting deadlines
- Proactive and can work independently or as part of a team
- Some experience from the financial services/banking/insurance industry sectors will be advantageous
- Quick Learner
- Ability to facilitate client calls and communicate project updates to senior stakeholders.
- Explain technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
NICE TO HAVE