The Product Owner (HR Services) is one of three Product Owners within HR Tech (GA&D) that is accountable for designing and delivering the roadmap for a product set that will improve the user experience for the products within their domain. Each Product Owner will lead a team of product owners, product experts, and developers, and work collaboratively with senior stakeholders to agree on priorities for their product sets, and deliver against those priorities.
The Product Owner (HR Services) will have ownership and responsibility for the product domains including: Employee Health & Safety and Sustainability, Employee Health & Wellbeing, Payroll, Benefits, HR Service Management, and Automation Technologies (Robotics Process Automation/Virtual Agent)
The Product Owner is recognised as the go to leader for their product suite – removing blockers, working collaboratively and adaptively to constantly meet the needs of their customers and deliver value to GSK.
*Note: Product Domain ownership may be subject to change in line with the evolving Tech strategy.
- Demand management: Collaborate with business stakeholders to manage and prioritize the product backlog to produce the product set with the highest business value
- Establish and lead relevant governance bodies (steering committees), provide oversight and establish business value, manage overall delivery and service performance and manage business risk.
- Product/Project Delivery: Lead the team(s) that will design and deliver the optimal set of products and services which meets the business strategy and requirements.
- Quality, Risk & Compliance: Accountable for ensuring all products supporting the business are compliant with internal security, risk management policies and practices, external regulatory and statutory requirements e.g. GxP, SARBOX and that Tech continuity plans are in place for all business critical products
- Service Management: Accountable for ensuring the right services levels are in place, partnering with the Operations team to ensure adherence to those SLAs, and directly manage any Level 3 Support issues and escalations.
- People Management: Accountable for line managing staff supporting the system(s) and to ensure ongoing succession planning to maintain business, through a mixture of GSK employees, augmented/contingent workers and strategic suppliers.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Degree, min. plus strong relevant HR tech experience (e.g. HR Tech Programme Management, HR Tech Service Management, HRIT Business Partner) in major global Tech organization
- Track record in successful Tech strategy development, solution design, programme and product delivery and service management
- Track record in delivering business impact through process and Tech enabled solutions
- Experience of vendor management in particular Tech/BPO outsourcing
- Excellent relationship management, strong influencing and communication skills
- Deep content knowledge of respective functional area (business operating models, processes & products)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages