Data Science Engineer
Information Technology (IT) , Group Functions
Job Reference #221994BR
Job Type Full Time
Are you motivated to deliver innovative and high-quality solutions for IT applications? Are you passionate about data engineering, design, quality, and automation?
We are looking for a Data Science Engineer and developer to:
- enable data-driven analytics across WMPC Technology
- implement automated or scripted solutions which are aligned to strategies
- take engineering-based approaches to solve operational challenges
- work closely with various data sources within the organization
- remain adaptable to change in highly fast-paced environment
- understand stakeholder requirements and deliver within time
You will be working in the WMPC Technology organization in Processing and Modelling Platform Team based in Krakow. We are responsible for the technological application QACube and work to drive digital transformation by providing automated data-based visual analytics to our stakeholders across the organization. The team is diverse, open to different perspectives, and is highly supportive of creativity and innovative ideas. This is a space where thinking outside of the box is very welcome.
- University degree in IT Software Engineering
- Strong skills in data analytics
- Experience with cloud platform (Azure) preferred
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge in frameworks: Bootstrap, Chart.js and plugins: JQuery DataTable - additional asset
- Solution oriented and have strong ability to problem-solve
- Working well under pressure with good multi-tasking and time management skills
- Proactive and detail-oriented, yet comfortable working in a dynamic environment with fast paced deliveries and changing requirements
- Fluent in English (German/ Swiss German will be an additional asset)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Who we're looking for?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages