- Writing code in Java 7.0 and above as target language. Basic Skills and Good Understanding of TypeScript and Angular is requested as well to seamless integrate with the GUI part. Migration to Java 8 is planned for January 2021.
- Working on Portfolio Radar application within an agile project team you will participate in all aspects of delivering software projects.
- Participating in the development, with close cooperation of UI developers and testers.
- (Existing team and competency already located in Wroclaw: UI/UX Designer, UI Developers (Angular), Backend developers (.NET), Testautomation engineering, Scrum Master, Solution Architect)
Complementary to the standard/regulatory client reporting the new High End Client Reporting (HECR) project will implement a premium investment reporting service for the top client segments Institutions, Global Custody, EAM and UHNWI. It Includes customized reports, flexible consolidations, classifications and benchmark comparisons. The Portfolio Radar Portal based on Java technology provides a 7X24 insight for the Pension Manager of the CS institutional clients.
Portfolio Radar is an externally as well as internally used Information portal for advanced Bank experts as well as Client professionals, such as Discretionary or PensionFund Managers. The portal offers sophisticated functionalities and broad configuration options, on how to see and consume the various performance and Benchmark data. Data is available in table and chart form. Data can be adjusted, customized and adopted to every single client needs.
The Portfolio Radar development as well as the product owner are located in Zurich while the front Angular GUI development is planned with Developers in Wroclaw. In 2021 it is planned to extend the responsibility from the Wroclaw team towards the Java Backend as well. This is the first role with which we are starting into this direction.
A direct cooperation with Product Owner in ZH on planning, grooming, demo sessions including ad hoc clarifications will be established and maintained. People will work integrated into a larger team of other developers in Wroclaw where also a team lead is taking care for all members.
Team: Radar team consists of 10 people 5 in ZRH, 5 in Wroclaw, FrontEnd Developers, Testers (Manual and Automation), Data Layer and Technical Leaders. In all cases we work based on SCRUM methodology, cooperating directly with our ZH partners with regular deliveries done in 2-weeks sprints and 2 monthly releases.
Who we're looking for?
- 4+ years of experience in Java backend development
- Expert knowledge in JEE, Spring and JPA
- Knowledge in EJB, web and RESTful services
- Experience with unit testing (JUnit)
- Relational database (Oracle) and SQL knowledge
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or similar
- Strong OOP, design and architecture skills
- Passion for delivering quality software using best practices in chosen technology
- Problem solver, team player, great communication skills
- Good verbal and written English skills (part of the team is in Wroclaw, but project language is EN)
- Familiarity with Scrum
NICE TO HAVE
- Spring Boot; Protractor knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge about design patters
- To cooperate with UI development team:
- Basic understanding of Angular applications
- JIRA for Agile/Scrum
- Financial industry knowledge