Do you want to join a team of women and men IT professionals who apply their skills to bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities and business models to life? Have you been looking to use and grow both your IT and business skills?
Whether your role is to build a solution, craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, cyber-protect our critical information systems and assets, or implement a project with a strategic supplier in our state of the art Shared Services organization, your real passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
We deliver IT to help P&G reach and succeed with consumers all over the world with products that improve their lives. We do technology innovation to build advantage for our company.
We're inviting you to apply and join us as: Junior IT Manager
Location: Warsaw (Zabraniecka/ Prosta/ Konstruktorska Street)
- Application Engineer - you understand "how things tick", establish the right design and you oversee needed engineering changes. You act as a problem resolution contact point for IT operations teams.
- Application Manager - you make sure all the work related to the application moves forward successfully in a structured manner and you find new ways to do it better. You lead solution development, quality assurance, and release management.
- IT Operations Manager - you enable the business by keeping complex systems running world-class. You lead operations end-to-end, ensuring overall quality of service, controls, and financial targets.
- Project Manager - you communicate and cooperate with all involved parties and are accountable for end-to-end success of the project by integrating the technical, business, and commercial work.
- Service Delivery Manager - you deliver service to delight users while delivering financial and operational goals. You lead process simplification, compliance work, issue resolution, and manage changes.
In this position, you will join our Procter&Gamble global IT team and play one of the roles:
Warsaw IT offices offer jobs in business intelligence, business & data analytics, data warehousing and integration, consumer web technologies, mobile technologies, IT operations and supply chain IT teams. We provide solutions for our global sales, marketing, logistics, HR and product development departments.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
- Work in international teams with global responsibilities.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Mentoring programs, trainings and industry certifications.
- Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G.
- Flexible work arrangements (work from home up to 2 days per week).
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center).
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
Who we're looking for?
- Young professionals with a real passion for business and technology, with experience working on IT projects (gained during studies, personal projects or first professional experience), eager to develop a career using IT to transform the business.
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills.
- Higher education degree.
- Strong analytical skills (specific technical / deep IT understanding preferred).
- English fluency.
- Analytical skills - advanced
- Leadership - regular
- Innovation - regular
- IT projects - junior