We are closely collaborating with SAP on all levels and drive various co-innovations with SAP. We are SAP Max Attention customer, certified as CCOE and part of SAP’s global Top 20 customer executive collaboration group. Our SAP systems are the key backbone for numerous internal critical business processes around the globe including Finance, Supply Chain, Planning, Human Resources and Business Analytics.
Within P&G’s SAP COE we have the accountability for SAP application security roles for planning, transportation and warehousing.
As SAP Role Governance Leader you lead and handle all aspects of our SAP security roles for one of the Business domain of planning, transportation or warehousing. You oversee the full lifecycle of the security roles in your business domain and lead application security design. Consulting as well as role health checks are part of your work. You drive application security in our large SAP S/4 HANA transformation program and support of audits.
As acknowledged go-to person in your role you connect our businesses, our projects, our services organisations and our SAP security operations to define and continuously improve our SAP application security roles.
You can expect:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness centre)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Mentoring programs & training
- Role specific trainings targeted at SAP standard certification as “SAP Certified Technology Professional - System Security Architect”
- Business domain (planning, transportation, warehousing) specific trainings to acquire a deep understanding of business processes and roles
Who we're looking for?
- English fluency and at least a Bachelor's degree
- Passion for SAP technologies and solutions
- Interest in Application Security Management – ideally with initial experience in SAP Application role security design and remediation
- Ideally initial experience in SAP authorisation concepts and security design for SAP business roles
- Interest in new SAP capabilities and platforms like Fiori and SAP Cloud Platform
- Demonstrated business understanding, ideally in one of the domains of planning, transportation or warehousing
- Application Security - regular
- Fiori - regular
- SAP Cloud Platform - regular