In your role as Developer – Java you will be responsible for development of our IT systems in Static Data Cell as well as analyzing and fixing errors in existing systems. You will implement the customer requirements into new software solutions.
Your main tasks are:
- You are involved in all steps in the lifecycle of a software development starting with
- Develop and maintain a web-based application for management of security accounts and trading of Commerzbank
- Analysis, solution design, implementation and testing (unit & integration) of interfaces to other IT systems based on Java, and partly Pearl & Webmethods
- Work on complex programming tasks in the team of specialists.
- Preparing software builds and release packages
- Prepare the rollouts in production
- Work in Agile environment , participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro).
The team itself consists of business analysts, software architects, scrum masters and other specialists with diverse backgrounds, but working together and developing the best solutions for our customers.
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- Programming Skills in Java 8.
- Good knowledge of SQL / relational database.
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Maven, Bitbucket.
- English: B2.
- Basic knowledge of Shell/Unix scripting (Solaris preferred).
- Basic know-how of Scrum, Jira, TestFLO.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking