- ensuring that your team understands the problem domain and is focused on solving the right problems,
- making architectural decisions that support business and are well-suited to its problems (and - more importantly - educating team members on how to make these decisions),
- cooperation with our excellent UI/UX designers to create stunning user interfaces
- choosing the best technology based on technical/non-technical requirements and constraints,
- maintaining the quality and security of the entire product,
- proactively mentoring other developers and helping them progress in their career,
- building and leading the team,
- giving a good example to other team members.
We are giving millions of Poles the ability to buy and sell a vast variety of things. From a pencil to a car, from common, everyday items to real rare aves. Lightweight and convenient process, tailor-made for casual sellers, safety built-in the product DNA and competitive prices - these are key attributes that describe our approach.
We want to redefine customer experience and be the largest C2C marketplace in Poland.
Can we count on you?
Who we're looking for?
- Solid knowledge of HTML5/CSS/SASS and some basic styling methodologies,
- Creating good and maintainable frontend code by applying good practices, design patterns, and principles like SOLID,
- Professionalism and Craftsmanship mindset,
- Experience in modern frontend application development, with a good sense of UI/UX,
- Experience with RWD and mobile web development
- Good knowledge of frontend testing practices (e2e and component testing),
- Willingness to share knowledge daily and mentor other people,
- Openness to proposing architectural and structural changes,
- Good work habits,
- Strong communication skills,
- Constant improvement mindset,
- Communicativeness in written and spoken Polish and English.
- Flexible office hours and possible remote work,
- MacBook Pro,
- Private Medical Care,
- Private Life Insurance,
- Paid vacation and sick leave,
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite,
- An opportunity to work from our Workation mansion wherever it is located (i.e., Thailand, Portugal),
- Freedom to co-organize and/or attend any internal or public AppUnite events, like board game/poker meetups, afterparty events,
- Co-financed software conference attendance,
- Freedom to participate in any weekly initiatives/R&D/code review/internal meetups,
- Access to and an opportunity to shape AppUnite’s employee guidebook explains our internal processes and makes them transparent.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages