What you'll do:
- Work with a team of other developers and QA engineers to deliver new business values within a product development team
- Focus your interest on one of our product domains - your team will spend their time refining and improving a single side of our core business. That means no annoying context jumping
- Work with your Product Owner to refine, design and implement business case improvements
- Implement processes and functionalities within a large eco-system of microservices all the while focusing on frontend code only
Hello, welcome to Miinto! We are a dynamic and young company with more than 200 employees, passionately working to connect all fashion boutiques and brands in Europe on our platform, and we expect to triple our business over the next 3 years. You will become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you. The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities.
What to expect from us:
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 15 different nationalities
- A lovely and vibrant office in the heart of Warsaw
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration
- Competitive salary and benefits as well as company discounts on Miinto
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global eCommerce business with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team
Who we're looking for?
What we are looking for:
- Experience with the SASS preprocessor
- Experience with jQuery will be an added advantage
- Understanding of both HTML and CSS
- A keen eye for details is a must-have.
- Inclination towards UX standards are welcome
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages