- You are responsible for high quality of the work products and a consistent end-to-end solution implementation
- You act as senior technical engineer & advisor for the project and ensure compliance with IT standards & guidelines, adherence to application and technology related architectural standards and development policies
- You perform design and implementation reviews to ensure architecture and application conforming to standards & guidelines
- You closely collaborate with Zurich Development team as well as business partners from International Wealth Management and Tax Operations
- You participate actively in development tasks: analyze and document business and technical requirements, participate in design decisions, design and code reviews, design and implement software components, prepare and execute unit, system and system integration tests, tech documentation of all delivered artifacts, analysis and fixing of defects and test environment issues, build the solution proposals from scratch and provide estimations.
The Bank's team team delivers projects in the area of Private Banking units of the bank across the globe. As an engineer on a flexible central team you will be responsible for the requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and support of services within our platform.
For our team in Warsaw we are looking for a dedicated problem solver who wants to develop within Credit Suisse structures as a Senior Software Engineer in a .NET environment. In this role you will be able to build new and extend existing functionalities for our Tax Reclaim Business. Tax Reclaim is a service offered to our clients to reclaim paid taxes at source from relevant tax authorities in various contries in the name of the client. The higher demand for these products and services derives from:
- White money strategy. More clients are affected of double taxations
- New double taxation treaties. More countries allow tax reclaims and tax relief at source
- Custody Solutions for Institutional and UHNWI clients expect both services as standard offering
- New regulatory requirement for an electronic interface to the Swiss Tax Authorities for filing reclaims
The Tax Claims team is part of the Tax Solutions Value Stream (approx. 120 people) within the Swiss Universal Bank division. The current team works in an agile (Scrum) mode, has 7 members, whereof 3 are in Poland, with the objective to increase to 5 over the next 6 months.
It is imperative to work closely together, to be a team player, to further strengthen and improve agility, to constantly learn and improve, to share know-how and support each other.
Who we're looking for?
- You have 5+ years of experience with implementation of large enterprise or e-business systems
- You have 5+ years of experience in software development, preferably: .NET 4.5.2, C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server 2014, Websphere MQ, Web API, Visual Studio 2017, web services, micro services, XML, SOAP, REST services,
- You know how to write tests (Unit tests, Acceptance tests, etc.) and see true value in it
- You are experienced in using GIT
- You are well-organized and structured, goal-oriented, communicative, insistent
- You show distinctive analytical thinking, dedication to your work, as well as high flexibility and genuine enthusiasm
- You have very good English language skills (w/s)
- You are experienced in DevOps: CI/CD - JIRA, Docker etc.
- You know Java Script and Angular
- Banking know-how in tax, namely about Tax Reclaim
- Experience with agile methodologies (preferably Scrum)
- German language skills (writing and speaking)
- You got university degree or similar education preferably in information technology or information management;
- Cloud, Enterprise Application Integration