Fullstack Angular / Python
Closir is a leading Fintech platform for institutional investors and listed companies. The company is working today with largest institutional investors as well as large stock exchange listed companies, creating technologies that allow both parties to interact better with each other.
Our company is based in London with offices in Poland. We are looking for a mid-level full stack developer to join our team in Poland.
We expect a minimum of 5 years commercial experience.
- Implementing user-friendly front-end applications, which integrate seamlessly in our application landscape
- Implement data feed integration backend logic and enhance existing micro-services.
- Improving current and developing new features of several applications
- Delivering on allocated tasks as well as proactively ‘pulling’ tasks from the pool.
- Working closely with other senior software engineers, PMs, BAs and business users in order to find the best possible technical solution for the project/available requirements
- Supporting the production users and investigating issues in production when contacted by support team
The project is about building the second generation of our Investor matching system. The project will involve integrating with data providers, building crawlers, the DB and integrating with some existing APIs as well as building front ends for the systems with the support of the PMs, Designers and other tam members.
Who we're looking for?
- Angular frameworks proficiency
- Experience with front-end development tools and technologies (e.g. NPM, Webpack, GIT , CSS, REST )
- Experience with back-end development tools and technologies (e.g. Relational DB, Linux, Python etc.)
- Experience unit and integration testing
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and Agile methodologies
- Understanding of SOLID principles, OOP and design patterns
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Strong analytical skills
- Good team player and individual contributor
- Sense of responsibility and ownership of tasks
Nice to have:
- Tailwind CSS
- AWS Lambda / DynamoDB
- Elastic Search
Open to remote work