Founded in 2004 in Vancouver Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, (https://www.avigilon.com/) provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures advanced AI, video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions that help change the way people interact with their security systems. Avigilon's solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
The Krakow Video Security and Analytics team is looking for a technical leader for the full stackl team. Our team works closely with Avigilon engineers in Vancouver, Canada. By joining the team you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and delivering innovative and compelling features to our product line and actively participate in all stages of development from feature brainstorming through iterative process improvement. You will lead a highly skilled cross-functional team that focuses on achieving goals but has fun while doing so!
We are looking for an open-minded person willing to pursue their ideas, evaluate alternatives and cooperate.
Who we're looking for?
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Strong C++ programming skills (including at least C++ 11)
- Practical knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software engineering fundamentals
- Communicative English
- Experience with LDAP, OpenLDAP, Active Directory, Postgres, MongoDB, NoSQL databases, SQLite, SQL, Redis, IPC
- Understanding of networks fundamentals and networking protocols
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking