We are seeking a Mobile Application Software Engineer for our Cloud applications team. This person should be passionate about development of awesome mobile or web applications and have a strong desire to go above and beyond the basic requirements. Our Mobile Application Software Engineer will work in a full stack team composed of mobile, front-end and backend engineers on MultiSight service (www.multisight.com).
Our Microsoft Azure hosted cloud platform, Avigilon Blue, transmits data in real-time from our clients’ command centers and allows for immediate reviewing of analytic data occurrences which ultimately creates a safer, happier physical environment.
We are looking for self-driven mobile application software engineers to build a new team. Your responsibilities will include design, develop, test, maintain and improve video solutions applications running on Android or IOS devices.
- Implement advanced software modules that use modern frameworks like React Native or Flutter
- Create and improve the development pipeline (Azure-based) and testing environment
- Peer review of code for adherence best practices, design guidelines and coding standards
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor's degree is required, emphasis in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Experience in cross-platform application platforms like React Native or Flutter
- Strong mobile apps programming skills (Android and/or iOS)
- Experience and knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software design
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices including build environments and automated testing (knowledge of Azure DevOps is a plus)
- English language skills at level allowing efficient communication
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking