- develop and maintain multiple Java based applications
- develop front-end applications
- prepare unit and functional tests
- communication with customers around the world
- create jira templates, workflows, forms, attributes
- working with documentation provided by Atlassian
- prepare scripts in groovy
Are you passionate about creating quality software used at multiple AMD sites around the world? Do you want to help improve experiences of cutting-edge AMD CPU, APU and graphics products? If so, AMD Software Infrastructure team is the right place for you. We develop and support massive systems that improve the productivity of the SW Organization in areas including DevOps, Advanced Web-Based Tools, Test Automation as well as Project, Release, and Change Management solutions. We develop across full stack from infrastructure, container, database to API and Web leveraging latest technologies and development tools.
The project you'll be working on focuses on delivering on-demand custom Atlassian Jira plugins that will be utilized by other developers among the AMD company. The team develops various tools that utilize JIRA Rest API to integrate with it and prepares front-end layer. On top of that, there are multiple internal systems that will be integrated with JIRA, therefore scripting experience in groovy would be a plus.
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in both Java and J2EE
- 3+ experience in writing and extending RestAPI services
- 3+ experience in MVC architecture
- 2+ years of experience in Hibernate or another ORM
- 2+ experience in building/debugging a front end web application with modern UI elements
- 2+ experience with unit and functional testing
- strong knowledge of SQL, understanding of relational databases
- ability to work with minimal supervision
- ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- fluent in both written and spoken English (C2 or above)
- experience in writing scripts (groovy is an asset)
- experience creating JIRA templates, custom issues and workflows, custom forms and attribute
- experience in using/extending REST Services provided by Atlassian
- experience configuring JIRA modules and selecting useful add-ons
- excellent understanding of JIRA workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, screens schemes, etc.
- experience in a supporting technical discussion with customers
- understanding and hands-on experience of defect tracking, project management tools and wikis
- experience in .NET Core, C#