- Building, developing, leading and motivating our DevOps engineering team (currently up to 9 individuals).
- Developing and promoting standards ensuring that the team are working in line with industry best practices.
- Driving a DevOps culture and practices throughout the entire software development life cycle and ensuring that the operational needs of the business are met.
- Driving efficiency through the identification and automation of manual processes within the delivery lifecycle.
- Being involved “end to end” with development and delivery of new services.
- Selection, provision and management of the central services and tool chains. For example, centralised logging and monitoring platforms.
- Working with stakeholders throughout the technology communities to ensure the best possible outcome for the business.
- Creating and owning technical roadmaps.
We’re making the move from on-prem to the cloud but not only that, we’re going fully serverless and as NoOps as possible. We want to empower our development community whilst ensuring we offer an always on experience for our clients and colleagues. To top it off, we need to stay compliant. We’re willing to learn though, and whist we’ve got great talent, we want to bolster it by finding the right person to empower to take us on the DevOps part of this journey.
We are looking for a passionate technologist that thrives on seeing applications being delivered in a scalable and continuous way. If you have experienced taking a development, infrastructure and ops team from weekly or monthly releases to many releases in a day and you’ve done it in a regulated environment - You are exactly who we need.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 5 years in DevOps engineering role with a track record of leading a team in this area.
- Considerable experience in automated horizontal scaling, the processes, testing and development techniques needed to get there in the cloud.
- DevOps and Agile practices knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of logging and monitoring tooling (Nagios, Prometheus, PagerDuty, DataDog, SumoLogic, AppDynamics), ensuring we can run the smoothest operation possible whilst keeping costs under control.
- Knowledge of the AWS toolset, what works well and what can be tweaked for better outcomes. This includes understanding of native tooling like Code Commit, Code Pipeline, Cloud Formation, Lambda.
- Not just CI/CD but knowledge of multivariant release strategies, canary releases, etc. We’re running the largest wealth management platform in the UK and we want the best experience possible for our clients.
- Coding languages such as python, bash, ruby.
- Configuration and infrastructure as code background.
- You can spot talent, grow it and make sure you’ve got the best people around.
- Excellent command pf English
- Good command of Polish
Nice to have:
- Experience working in the financial service sector.
- Industry thinker / speaker
- Interested in SRE
- Networking and classic infrastructure
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking