- Automatize installation, patching and disaster recovery procedures.
- Application and Operations architecture of log collection tools compliant with regulations external
- Configuration and development of enhancement the tools
- Deliver and support services for development teams being able to monitor their deliverables.
- Device, describe and facilitate methodologies and workflows across development teams.
- Collection of metrics should the team enforce the platform functionality
- Define logging best practices.
- Supporting development teams in their use of the services
- Maintain data files and monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Create and document log and monitoring policies
- Troubleshoot access and/or performance issues, read log files
- Create and maintain infrastructure / configuration documentation
Join us and you will be part of the application performance monitoring team APM that is responsible for tooling for monitoring and logs for hundreds of diverse applications of 60+ teams. The position will be both development and architecture design of the products which the team is responsible for. It is monitoring, alerts, logs, and can be providing dashboards etc for the customer and development teams can gain knowledge of the applications state.
Who we're looking for?
- 10+ years of experience in IT
- Excellent knowledge of log technologies aka ELK, SPLUNK, Filebeat, Logstash, Elastic Search ... all of the Elastic Products
- Expertise with Java EE
- Thoroughly knowledge of Kibana or other dashboard technologies
- Experience with Bitbucket and Jenkins
- Experience with container technologies ala Kubernetes, Docker, cubesnet AKS
- Thoroughly understanding and work experience with Enterprise solution with high volume of transactions and complex system setup
- Good knowledge of security and GDPR demand in designing the solutions
- Excellent knowledge of designing and implementing applications and server monitoring solutions
- Understanding multilayer system architecture
- Good knowledge of log and performance monitoring API's and tools
- Good knowledge on how to design code, so the performance of the application is not impacted.
- Understand system architecture of upstream and downstream impacts when implementing solution
- Have a agile mindset or wish to become agile
- Be a team player
- An aspiration to work with new technologies and implement in a way that creates maximum business value to BEC
- Personal high standards for the quality
- Be able to take initiatives and take contact, to ensure the deliverance
- Be able to work independently even in a team setting
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to learn and work independently.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Banking
- Experience with Azure