- Lead multiple analysis streams by interfacing with the business and IT stakeholders, driving requirement elicitation, analysis and prioritization, providing regular status updates to the stakeholders, and taking responsibility for Business Analysis related artifacts
- Develop functional specifications and interface specifications for client engagements
- Analyze business processes and prepare recommendations related to proposed solution in Agile environment
- Ensure full traceability of the requirements, from the business requirements, to code and test coverage
- Develop data mappings, investigate data quality issues
- Communicate needed changes to development team and drive development efforts and prioritisation; provide level of assurance for delivery
- Work with QA team on test plan reviews and assist in QA testing process with requirements clarifications and questions
Since the 2008 financial crisis, regulators around the globe have implemented regulation to prevent the risk of, and consequences from, the failure of systemically relevant financial institutions. A key component of these regulations is the requirement for banks to prepare and implement Recovery and Resolution Plans (RRP), also known as "living wills", which outline how the bank would regain viability if under severe financial stress and the steps regulators, both local and home country, could take if needed to resolve the institution with minimal impact to the financial stability of the economy.
The bank submits an annual Global Recovery and Resolution Plan focused on recovery and resolution options that would be implemented in various stress scenarios, demonstrating the orderly wind-down of operations while ensuring the continuation of critical functions throughout the bankruptcy. In addition, Credit Suisse submits, on a regional basis, a number of Recovery & Resolution Plans to local supervisory authorities.
According to new regulations and external/internal requirements, reports, insights and predictions have to be provided more often, also on daily and intraday basis.
The overall RPP Program evaluates quickly and significantly. The scope of the program has been growing - it started from FMF (Financial Modeling and Forecasting), ViR (Valuation in Resolution) and FiR (Funding in Resolution), then incorporated UK OCiR (Operational Continuity in Resolution).
Recently Global Projections Program and GWD (Global Wind Down) Project were added to the scope.
The decision was made to move pivotal responsibilities from London to Wroclaw. The transformation process concerns:
- Entire Projection Program (Balance Sheet and Off-BS Projections, 5 types of RWA projections). The Wroclaw team is solely responsible for the solution delivery (Technical Architecture, IT BA, IT Delivery, QA)
- GWD (delivery in co-operation with a London team)
As for December 14th 2020, the team consists of 11 people based in Wroclaw and Krakow. The team grows following new responsibilities.
The team is managed by an experienced leader with 15+ years of experience in banking and modern technologies (e.g. ML, AI) across EMEA and JAPAC.
Currently the team incorporates one Solution Architect, one Business Architect, Scrum Master/QA, Developer Leader, DevOps Leader, Python, Spark, React, full-stack developers.
The team manager reports directly to a RRP program director based in Switzerland (CS HQ).
People based in Poland work closely with colleagues in London, the USA, Switzerland and Singapore.
Due to pandemic we work from home. To keep team spirit and share news related to work and not only have we had weekly virtual meetings.
We support each other to extend business and IT skills. Trainings are offered by the bank.
Who we're looking for?
- Solid analytical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Very good interpersonal skills to be able to cooperate with distributed teams in multicultural environment.
- Experience creating functional specifications (User Stories, Use Cases), interface specification documents and attribute mapping documents.
- Experience with data intensive solutions - analyzing and designing data: flows / transformations / calculations.
- Modelling skills (UML, BPMN)
- Basic SQL skills with ability to extract and analyze large volumes of data
- Proficiency with Excel
- Understanding Agile methodologies
- Background in finance, banking sector and regulatory reporting
- Understanding of investment banking products and Basel Framework
- Understanding approaches such as BDD and TDD
- Knowledge of tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of modelling tools such as Enterprise Architect or similar
- Knowledge of Big Data and Data Engineering