Roles and Responsibilities
- Interacts with customers/stakeholders in requirements-gathering, fine tuning, and obtaining product feedback.
- Works with cross-functional teams to deliver features and products.
- Shows increasing understanding of the technology stack and its impact on the final product.
- Routinely collaborates with UXDesign to know customers and understand behaviors.
- Conducts customer and stakeholder interviews and elaborates on personas.
- Demonstrates ability to influence customers and product managers through persuasion and influencing.
- Collaborates with Program Manager for the release and sprint backlogs short-term roadmap for MVPs and quarterly releases.
- Owns and manages the backlog; continuously orders and prioritizes to ensure that upcoming sprints/iterations of backlog are always ready.
- Prioritizes continuously in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer problems and needs.
- Collaborates with Program Managers, Product Managers and other TPMs to decompose features into consumable user stories.
- Engages frequently (50% of the time) with the development team; facilitates discussions, provides clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; contributes to design activities and decisions.
- Translates unstructured or ambiguous work requests into actionable user stories and work unit.
- Partners with Service Owners/ Development Managers to ensure healthy development process.
- Knows and applies Scrum and Agile Methodology
As Sr Technical Product Manager for Software Engineering Team, you will be responsible for creating strong working relationships with and influencing across executive leadership, product management, and software engineering teams. You will collaborate with functional and business users to understand the needs, analyze process and requirements and partner with project and support teams with a clear and descriptive set of requirements to deliver. Your focus would be to analyze the functional requirements, partner on design and build of the solution and collaborate with functional partners to test the solution and drive acceptance of the technical solution for business requirements.
Who we're looking for?
- Knowledge of fluent English is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent.
- Broad professional experience in Information Technology OR Master’s degree with strong experience in Information Technology.
- Experience with Agile, SCRUM to support team and Scrum Master in following the best practices.
- SQL, Data Structures, Data Engineering or Quality Assurance Engineering experience strongly desired
- Experience in web/mobile development strongly desired.
- Will engage customers at executive/technical levels to present strategy/roadmap/feature overview, collect requirements, create/refine strategy and formulate roadmap
- Strong Business Analysis skills and ability to translate requirements to enterprise software features
- Be regarded as an expert in process and requirements analysis; translate unstructured or ambiguous work requests into actionable technical requirements and work units through problem decomposition and planning.
- Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technologies and approaches to solving problems
- Skilled in breaking down problems and estimating efforts
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions.
- Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team.
- Shares knowledge and credit, establishing trust, credibility, and goodwill
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages